Thursday, November 8, 2007

fall festivities

the fam and i went to this place called 'Summers Farm' (possible relation), a couple of weeks back and here are a few shots from our fun time together.

my dad and brothers.

the c-man, my bro.


sage, the love of my life.

Coleson and Ian.


my dad and sage.


Photos courtesy of my father:

They had this huge bubble thing there, the likes of which I have never seen before. So, obviously I had to try it.

I kinda rocked my brother.

But he was okay :)

4 comments:

Esthertainment said...

FALL fun!...way to help him up Mason. :)

Daniel Bauman said...

its a classic wipeout

Lanny said...

I thought I saw Esther in the third to last picture. All asians look the same...

Unknown said...

please explain to me why you are an architecture major and not an elementary ed major, mason